The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
i need help of i won't connect to any server Vote_lcapi need help of i won't connect to any server Voting_bari need help of i won't connect to any server Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
i need help of i won't connect to any server Vote_lcapi need help of i won't connect to any server Voting_bari need help of i won't connect to any server Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

i need help of i won't connect to any server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtreme

Xtreme

i need help of i won't connect to any server Empty
PostSubject: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

o0 my AC sucks!!! FIRST:i run AC normally...I join a server...i PLAY good but
when i wanna change server it says:resolving ...and then it says
can't resolve o0 it happens to any server!!!!! Smile i already let my firewall
for AC what else i can do???
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 pm

funny,that happend to me about an hour or 2 ago,i just : esc,scroll down,quit ac,yes lol
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm

found problem! it was xfire -.-
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 pm

always glad to help a nooobie goober out ;p
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 am

O0 I Figured it out on my own Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help of i won't connect to any server   i need help of i won't connect to any server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help of i won't connect to any server
Page 1 of 1