The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    TBR impersonator hacker Vote_lcapTBR impersonator hacker Voting_barTBR impersonator hacker Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    TBR impersonator hacker Vote_lcapTBR impersonator hacker Voting_barTBR impersonator hacker Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

TBR impersonator hacker

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

TBR impersonator hacker Empty
    PostSubject: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I join a game and I notice that going 30-0 is a {TBR}ReEsEs
    What to do?
    Once I joined he changed his name to something else and they kicked me instead of the hacker.
    Here of the screenies of him and his name after.

Before
    https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/camcanbeme/20100612_180939_ac_desert3_TSURV.jpg

After
    https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/camcanbeme/20100612_180951_ac_desert3_TSURV-1.jpg
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm

On most well maintained servers, the TBR tags are whitelisted to just the names of real members, but only a few of us have IP binds on the witelist due to problems with dynamic IPs. Since this is an unknown server, we can't do much except get the partial IP so I can try to identify him from that. If it starts happening on popular servers, I'll set up an IP bind on the whitelist for you.
    Back to top Go down
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Atleast hes repping me 30-0.

jk hes a hacker. what a fucktard
    Back to top Go down
    Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:37 pm

sucks to be famous :p
    Back to top Go down
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Yeah I know right Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBR impersonator hacker   TBR impersonator hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBR impersonator hacker
    Page 1 of 1