The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Vote_lcapomg i am impressed! - Page 2 Voting_baromg i am impressed! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Vote_lcapomg i am impressed! - Page 2 Voting_baromg i am impressed! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

omg i am impressed!

Go down 
+4
Bloodsport
Badass Teddy
*SMG_3m*
Xtreme
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ASCII

ASCII

omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:20 am

yeah clans in AC are cool, clans in cock of doody 6 are hardcore losers. i think me and gears need to have a disrespectful contest.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

lol u too were the most disrepectful in the day but how you have matued ascii... tell geras to try and play ac again lets see hsi skills now XD
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I never played Gears 1v1, to shut his cockyness up, he always chickened out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

i did and i was vicorious victourious
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

When?? You were never on what I was on remember that? I never ever saw you.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:42 pm

yeha me and u never saw each other cause i was never on the computer that late.. me an gears did 1 vs 1 alot
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Good I am glad I beat your shit in.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
lol u too were the most disrepectful in the day but how you have matued ascii... tell geras to try and play ac again lets see hsi skills now XD
lol impossible?o he said hi to reeses...i remember val hated ascii lmao.val-"there was that one cocky dude named gir i hated"gears-"omg i hate that noob"
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm

lol i had qutie a reputation as an asshole whos mouth was usually full of big throbbing cock didnt i?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

lol yeh abit.good times,i believe the nooby days were the best.i personally think the point ac was funnest is when it was new....installing ac for the first time,fooling around w/ the keyboard finnally figuring out how to join a server,play those what we consider now nooby lag maps..like one old one call parachute or something....getting hs from a long distance in the fog,only to find out 2 months later about the /fog command
Then comes learning that you dont need to hesitate switing weapons in tosok,but you can switch to knife from sniper almost instantly!(learned that while playing w/ val,think b4 sun days)then learning the arts of nade stalling...lmao i felt stupid cuz it took me time to figure that one out.
Then one of the most sucessful points to this day..learning to aim at headlevel!
it took time to aim for the head first about 5 seconds,but after a long time...you reduce the time to miliseconds..hehei feel like spidey's slow motion thing...i would be aiming a leg level and twitch my mouse to adjust it to head level rapidly b4 dieing.
Next stage map tatic,not entirely good at this,but one thing as a noob i never bother doing is getting those health packs,lmaoi would go into a base to get a flag with 5 hp.in tas,i learned to always maintain 100 hp when possible and never less than 85(to withstand a sniper bullet)
Then comes the period of time where you slowly improve on all the above.along w/ playing the officail maps,and not those nooby lag maps w/ all those diffrent colored lights.
last thing i learned to this day,is using the sniper-knife combo in dtm,ctf ranther than just in tosok,it saved my life plenty and got me a extra kill.learned this in gr day,where i would have one if i wasn't getting raped by a knife.
NOW THERES NOT MUCH LEFT...except like play for years and years only so that the game will change greatly...and you would have to adapt to the new version..which im not fond of...i played the ac 1.1 and i gotta say that new weapon will be the next power weapon which will rape everone...LOL wrote my whole ac's life lesson story,hows that for spam guys
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Its not considered spam in my idea if you put thought into your posts, and you obiously did. If you had spread that post over 20smaller posts then thats spam.
As for what you said I totally agree I remember when the hot thing to do was to play TOSOK on ezjemville and then they just kept making redos of it and they just seemed to get better and better. And sadly I still take like over 5 seconds to finally aim at the persons head with a sniper... even if they are not moving and then just as I had it lined up they will move away and its like *facepalm*

I swear if anyone has the first ezjemville map could they please give it too me I see to have lost it, thats all I will play.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:24 pm

i always hated ejzemville. however i used to love parachute i must admit
i think i had the original on my old mac, but no longer :-(
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:34 pm

spam in my idea is making non-relevance posts to the topic which is idk,but nows it about nooby days
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:37 pm

ASCII!!! How did you not like ezjemville that map was god for tosok so many camper spots and shit it just made the game so fun.
As for Parachute was Parachute the one with the HUGE gap right in the middle and all it really was was spawn sniping.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:43 pm

idk why i liked paracute i just did,as for ezjem in tosok it would take forever to find the last enemy somtimes,and also at those noob days ppl playing these maps wouldnt /getmap and would take for ever...ROCKY!!!!
REMEBER WHEN THE ACC CREW CRUISED THE EZJEM SERVER TO GO TO THAT ONE CORNER AND NOT KILL EACHOTHER AND HOW EVERYONE GOT PISSED AND KEPT KICKING GEARS AND VAL?HARILOUS HOW THE NOOBS WAITED 6 MINS FOR THE NEXT ROUND B4 REALISING THAT THEY'RE NOT KILLING EACHOTHER.ROFL.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

YOU WANNA THE BEST TIMES I EVER HAVE WITH MY MATES

when we go into a server and play so good that they all leave and we clear them out
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

THAT'S PRETTY BORING...IT ENDS LKE..."LOL NOW WHAT?" "IDK"ALL MEMS DISCONNECT.LOL
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm

But it gives you such a satisfaction when you see them all leave. And thats all that really matters.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 pm

guess it depends on your type of personality i like pissing noobs off.but then again makign them leave is pretty much the same
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm

yeah not only do you piss them off but you make em leave.
Its a win win.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm

as jack said, you spend an hour finding the last guy and you always get fucked over by snipers and campers. parachute i always pwned on cause i was good at sniping and i just went through the secret window and gibbed nublets
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

lol wjen i specated someone walking in the window i thought they were hacking n i kicked them,found 3 months later"WHOOPS"
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm

lol whitefang but this is a shit topic.

how bout tv shows (e.g. family guy, south park, its always sunny in philadelphia, lost, 24, simpsons, american dad, flash forward, V)
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm

ASCII wrote:
lol whitefang but this is a shit topic.

how bout tv shows (e.g. family guy, south park, its always sunny in philadelphia, lost, 24, simpsons, american dad, flash forward, V)
well then start a topic here,lets leave this thread along,eh. http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/offtopic-f19/longest-thread-eveerrrrrrrrrrr-in-history-june-12-2010-t267.htm#3185
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm

American dad is sooo stupid...
LF> a knock off of family guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg i am impressed!   omg i am impressed! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg i am impressed!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-
Jump to: