The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
false accuse of cheating Vote_lcapfalse accuse of cheating Voting_barfalse accuse of cheating Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
false accuse of cheating Vote_lcapfalse accuse of cheating Voting_barfalse accuse of cheating Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

false accuse of cheating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YourSister

false accuse of cheating Empty
PostSubject: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi all, i'm not happy to write my first post here to attack one tbr member.
I'm YourSister=MyS= and i play for a respected clan, but it seems that ASCII of tbr is not of the same idea.

First of all, when i just entered a server when he was playing tosok, he begun asking me about my hacks, saying "how are your hacks today?" or something like this.

then when i, surprised, replied with a joke, he, talking seriously, accused me and all my clan of cheating, saying that:
- everyone knows that
- he saw us using cheats

when i asked the proofs, that he obviously didn't have cause we never cheated (im talking about the current 9 MyS members), he replied that proofs are not necessary, cause everyone know that we hack.

SO, i'm here to ask 2 little things:
1 - DON'T accuse other clans of cheating if you don't have any proofs
2 - ASCII must say sorry to me, im very hurted cause i hate cheaters and mys are probably the more clean clan in AC
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Hello,
I am sorry for this accusation. I am one of the moderators of {TBR}. Thank you for your concerns of one of our members. I also welcome you to are forum. However this is not the way to handle this situation. You have posted a concern from you of one of our members on a public forum. Instead of taking the time to find the leaders or moderators and do a private message you had the indecency to post it here.
I am sorry you feel hurt but now I am hurt by a "respectful" member of clan like yourself would handle it in the manner. I will now take this into consideration with the member you have accused. I will not ask him to say "sorry" to you.
In the form of joking in Assault Cube it is usually one of the most hard things to do since there is no dialogue and we cannot hear your voice in knowing that you are kidding. I thank you for bringing this up but next time take a little bit more time and take the proper steps.
Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
YourSister

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:00 pm

i can comprehend your words. you are right and im sorry about my behaviour, i don't know the TBR clan and i though ASCII was one of the leaders cause he said he played 2 years AC

i thought he was talking about an opinion that everyone of tbr have, also cause then he asked confirm to another member (karina? someone with a nick similar) about che cheating.

we can discuss here the opinion of the tbr members about mys clan.
is pointless keep private this fact, cause ASCII said that is a common opinion of all players.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:27 pm

That "karina" is me (thanks for pronouncing my name properly, np ;p)

I can fully understand you may be angered/hurt by ASCII, I sure hope this isn't affecting our relationship as a clan, and that we can get along in a normal and friendly way.

We both know I answered "no" to the question on confirming that the =MyS= clan cheats when ASCII asked me.

Quote:

ASCII: "Did you ever hear mys cheats?"
Kimisa: "No, not untill now." => He claims it but I didn't confirm it.
ASCII: "But they do cheat right?"
Kimisa: "no"

It'd be rather odd if ASCII would say "general tbr opinion" in the first place, since I can't remember nor find any coversations and/or topics informing me about =MyS= cheating, therefore it is his own opinion and not the {TBR} opinion. It would be best to continue this in private with the TBR leaders and/or moderators.

I do have to say sorry to you for what I said:
"it's an english game keep it as it is"
What I actually meant to say is, I don't speak the Italian language, (I guess that it was Italian) so please keep this conversation english when you're talking to me.
You were indeed saying some things in Italian, which I didn't understand at all, after that you left the server.

So sorry I said that, and I wish you good luck with the italian tournament if it gets through Wink
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

okay dude i dont remember the first thing i said because i wouldnt take hacking so lightly. i didnt know for sure that you hacked, but basically i had just heard a lot from one of our clan leaders bloodsport that you guys are hackers, and frankly if there is one thing that i just cannot stand in assaultcube its hackers. basically i want to beat the living shit out of hackers. i dont recall saying that mys actually did hack but i was basically confronting you on the matter because after all the shit ive heard ive really wondered what actually went on. so i went ahead and tried to figure it out and than it ended up getting into a huge argument which isnt what i had intended. so im sorry that i offended you and i truly didnt want to make this a big deal and if you say that you dont hack than i do believe you, but ive just never really talked about it with a real mys member. i more or less trusted bloodsport on the matter because he knows his stuff. so once again im sorry that this ended being such a big thing and i really truly am sorry that i offended you. i think i was also slightly tipsy that night =P and pissed that i had lost a lax game so excuse me for being sortof an asshole in the way i talked :-(
i truly hope this wont fuck me up with mys forever, and once again, i'm sorry.

EDIT:
im sorry, but i also didnt mean to say that all of mys hacks but ive heard from a DES member who i wont name that there was even a mys member who was just recently banned for hacking,but once again i was drunk and probably came off like an asshole
Back to top Go down
YourSister

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm

ok man, no problem, i'm sorry to have created a big problem for nothing, but i think that the reputation of a clan is important, and i was very sad when i heard u saying your words...

btw is true that one of our member was blacklisted, but for a thing that he did before enter our clan i think. and actually no one is sure that he hacked, cause as he said, 5 players of AC share the same host to play in the house where he lived.

it's true that DES are very suspicious towards us, idk why cause they have no proofs. you can watch all the match demos that u can have, and they clearly show that no one of us use hacks.
in addiction, also a BC member was blacklisted for cheating, but no one says that BC is a cheating clan.

im not a baby, i didnt open this thread to to begin a flame, but to tell you that MyS is a clean and nice clan, we are good players (i hope o.O) and we play at our best, so we often win

@kimisa: sorry for the name mistake lol. when i was talking in italian i was asking to an italian to join my turnament, i didn't say nothing in italioan about tbr.
im sorry about using a lenguage != english, but italians in AC are all friends, and sounds pretty stupid talk english if we are italian.

im happy to be here and i discovered in TBR a good clan full of nice players, if i knew it before i wouldn't post this discussion in this aggressive mode Smile

see you in game friends
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm

I have nothing against it if you talk in Italian to other Italians, but I just thought you were talking to us. so yeah that's solved as well.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:24 pm

good to know were cool =P and once again im sorry about all of this, im a bitch when drunk XD
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Appologies for the slow response, I am currently away and only have occasional iPhone access.

I have seen a number of suspicious events which have caused me to believe that atleast one current member of MyS previously used or still does use a hack. As no single event is solid enough to prove this, I have not made the specifics public until I can find time to write the analysis tools I need to prove myself either right or wrong.

For now I do have a policy of not playing team games against MyS because of my suspicions and I have been quite open about this. I encourage members of this clan to do the same, but it is entirely up to them. Of course, I would prefer it if members of TBR did not make aggressive public accusations until there is publicly accepted evidence to support my views.

Finally, I believe that you as an individual player are honest and skilled. I hope this clarifies things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: false accuse of cheating   false accuse of cheating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

false accuse of cheating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-
Jump to: