The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
beyond immature. Vote_lcapbeyond immature. Voting_barbeyond immature. Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

beyond immature.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

beyond immature. Empty
PostSubject: beyond immature.   beyond immature. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Striker and I were just matching |SJ|. we've wasted 50% of time due to their pauses, they were just randomly saying noobs to us and at the end of round one they were: hahaha. I said I didn't want to match immature children and left them after 30 secs in the second round. Because I didn't want to explode from anger and say words they wouldn't even understand.
Besides that we told they'd go first. stiker voted a map to discuss on. during the seconds match they say it's their turn to vote.... => We weren't matching at all striker.

Don't go matching these noob clowns.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

beyond immature. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond immature.   beyond immature. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:25 pm

speaking of matches kimisa pleaseeeeeeeeee upload the screenies for the match against AcP, we need them for our applications. ty man.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

beyond immature. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond immature.   beyond immature. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:41 pm

If I am not mistaken sj is a foreign clan meaning they are bad at English. I have noticed that people that lack English tend to yell noob and such quite often
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

beyond immature. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond immature.   beyond immature. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

AND THEY ALWAYS TALK IN CAPS.
I hate that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Sponsored content

beyond immature. Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyond immature.   beyond immature. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beyond immature.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-