The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Vote_lcapBE ON THE LOOK OUT Voting_barBE ON THE LOOK OUT Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
BE ON THE LOOK OUT Vote_lcapBE ON THE LOOK OUT Voting_barBE ON THE LOOK OUT Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

BE ON THE LOOK OUT

Go down 
+5
Bloodsport
Jack
ExaltED
ReEsEs
=MC=Tye
9 posters
AuthorMessage
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm

be on the look out for BRICKSQUAD....i thought he was a loyal and cool member but i guess i was wrong...he started his own little clan and is now trying to recruit all my members...haha this is what he said.

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Lolbrick

hes banned from my website and server.

-Tye
Back to top Go down
http://www.MCKlan.Enjin.com
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm

I saw him today recruiting some shitty ass player in some random server, he just told him to put on a tag and he was in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
ExaltED

ExaltED

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 pm

i saw him on just saying hi to people lol... really randomly... but i will watch out for this mother trucker.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 am

thanks he already took like 7 of my members...and is trying to destroy =MC=......
i need to only recruit loyal people.
i need to do something fast...im not letting him win.
im glad i told you guys tho..i need strong clans as friends like you...to bring this punk to his knees....no homo intended.

i went from 23 members to 16...thats pretty sad...i privated the forums and made it were you have to be approved to join the website...i banned all the trader's....

-Tye
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:13 am

well out of curiosity,whts your application process or what is required to get into mc?one of the things that makes this clan strong is .close group of old friends(:/)aplicants have to work to get into the clan,they're obviously gonna be loyal if they see the process all the way through.idk but judging from how your members see/talk to you/attitude towards you, they dont seem to be very close to you.and dont worry,brickhead here cant win.if you just go around telling random ppl to slap on a tag,and theyre in,your gonna have the same problems,unloyal members,unskilled members,possibly hackers,simple noobs.so brickhead is probaly gunna go through the same thing.
you should see this as a wake-up call,need to make sure your members are loyal,dedicated.tbr's app process would be a great step up.also out of randomness(Very Happy)i seen your map bloodssport,looks nice,we should coop somtimes,i always been interested in mapmakin,just cant really seem where to start.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:25 am

what is yor app process...this is mine.

hey everyone. welcome to the =MC= App Area!

few things you need to put in with your application!

We play...Assault Cube, Counter Strike Source & Combat Arms...we are adding more games to our list that we play

READ THESE RULES TO BEFORE YOU APPLY http://www.mcklan.enjin.com/forums/m/315228/viewthread/129934-rules-mc-clan

***Copy & Paste The Questions Part***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS
Name:
Gamer Tag:
What Games Your Joining For:
M/F:
How long have you been playing:
Have you ever been BLACKLISTED or BANNED, if so why:
Why Would You Like To Join =MC= Clan:
Will you be active on the forums:
will you be active on the game/games:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if not after awhile we can take you out of the clan.
*if your going on vacation or anything and cant make playing the games or be active on the forums then contact me so i know that your away.
***MUST SPEAK ENGLISH***!!!!! if you dont please dont bother filling a app.
***ALWAYS HAVE TO WEAR YOUR =MC= TAGS!!!
***DONT NAME CHANGE A LOT!!!!
***CANT DOUBLE CLAN!!!

The Leaders & Admins vote on you...WE NEED TO GET TO KNOW YOU SO COME PLAY WHEN YOU SEE =MC= MEMBERS ON. THAT WILL HELP YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING IN SOONER!

WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR IN THE CLAN IS WHEN YOU SEE IN THE WELCOME SECTION OF THE FORUMS A POST ABOUT YOU. SO DONT BUG ME OE THE ADMINS OR MEMBERS ASKING IF YOUR IN OR NOT. JUST LOOK THERE

-Tye

HERE ARE THE RULES

1. Respect all Members and Friendly Clans.
2. Wear the tags at all times.
3. No asking for ADMIN pass.
4. Be MATURE and act like a ADULT.
5. Must be 13 or over to join =MC=....everyone in now can stay in...we can make some exceptions for some people...not everyone
6. No being anoyying and whinning.
7. NO HACKING/CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. School comes first before you play. *so if you are gone awhile because of school your still in the clan* school comes first.

MORE RULES WILL BE ADDED IF NEEDED.

if this is not good can you help me make a better system???

please thanks..

-Tye
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:33 am

I think whitefang summed it up pretty well. You need to take time over recruiting to create loyalty. Anyway, 16 members is probably still too many. Be tough, don't recruit everyone who asks. You want to aim for a small group of loyal hardcore players who aren't going to switch clans on a whim.

Last edited by Bloodsport on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 am

The app looks written by an 11-year-old child, most of the rules are obvious and known, especially people who join clans. There's no need to have them in the app form.

Make sure your members are friends, a team. they have to know each other, ect. this is a great way to avoid members leaving, social connections and stuff like that.

Organise an inner-clan tournament or something, or a mode game, a coop evening, once in a while. Great way to get members know each other.

like bloodsport said. get a few hardcore gamers, loyal, good reputation, they can supervise the other/new members.

Make sure the boss is always behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:44 pm

well,tye how long on average does it take a person to get in?
also one thing i always find kidish were caps,for somereason.idk if thts just me.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 pm

3-4 days usally..
some times 5-7 or more.

kidish were caps

?? what?

you mean writes in caps?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 pm

thanks for the heads up tye.

this isnt a post to bust on another clans recruiting policies. just giving freindly advice and FYI.. I hope mc stays strong and wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:29 pm

+1 for whitefang. its a good point that basically all of us were in SUN or SRH at some point and we all know eachother
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Tye, I've made a more serious looking app form for you, based on the old one. If you want I'll PM/post it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm

no dont write in caps,lol just nvm i wasnt going anywhere,ascii you lost me.wht?
EDIT:o nvm,just got it as i pressed send.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:25 pm

kimisa wrote:
Tye, I've made a more serious looking app form for you, based on the old one. If you want I'll PM/post it.

yes please that will be great

AND NEW FLASH!!!! WE ARE MAKING NEW FORUMS SO THEY CANT FIND US ANYMORE.....i will post the link when i get a new one up.

:] elephant geek jocolor Laughing flower Shocked Smile Cool tongue Very Happy Smile pirat alien
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 am

you tye http://nadefreeks.ning.com/ my new home site we could use a friendly clan same for you blood and rocky

we got 4 member but i have yet to meet on we have one guy who is joining soon and one from CoH| coming over sometime if a few things happen

we building up our core members now
sorry to hear about the backstabber

SMG
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
=MC=Tye

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:50 am

we keeping the forums we have.
and me and brick made a agreement & we settled everything.
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 am

=MC=Tye wrote:
we keeping the forums we have.
and me and brick made a agreement & we settled everything.

So this whole feud is over?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Sponsored content

BE ON THE LOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT   BE ON THE LOOK OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BE ON THE LOOK OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-
Jump to: