The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
my resignation, at least for now Vote_lcapmy resignation, at least for now Voting_barmy resignation, at least for now Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
my resignation, at least for now Vote_lcapmy resignation, at least for now Voting_barmy resignation, at least for now Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

my resignation, at least for now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ASCII

ASCII

my resignation, at least for now Empty
PostSubject: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

okay guys, so ive said this once but ill say it again. lacrosse season has started and im busy at games and practice, its 4th quarter of school and i have lots of finals and projects to work and study for, and i just generally have a lot of homework. so its hard to find time there, and when i do get on ac its also hard to find a match or even someone to play with, considering theres only 5 full members. frankly right now i just cant get 10 screenies, its just too many and i dont have the time to work on it. so i wish you guys the best of luck and i will make sure to still play with you guys, but right now the tags are coming off and im gonna have to do other things. i might reapply someday, but i just cant at the moment. best of luck with everything and i hope this turns out to be a wonderful clan.

-ASCII
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Hope you have fun...GL getting ur grades up...Hope to see u in the future on ac. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

lol im not getting my grades up im just making sure they dont go down. in hs it all comes down to the fourth quarter when all of the big tests and projects and other shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, real life has to come first at times. If you can spare the time to drop by the forums occasionally and play one or two games, we would be happy to keep your probationary status open.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm

sounds good man. i have enough time for that, i just dont have enough time for a bunch of 30 minute clan matches.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

let me get this clear on this post right hear guys.

First.. This clan is hardcore but hey we are human we will not ban you because you are busy I understand i played lax Razz but anyways and other activites and school is understandable just because life gets busy doesnt mean you need to leave the clan.

Second... The post are meant to come over time and dont worry to much about it say you cant play ever nigth or not have enough time it is understandable at the moment.

Thridly remember we are {TBR} we will not cast otu a member because he is busy. we usually give you the reason of the doubt. we are soft hearted at that time ASCII we would love you to stay and when you get the time and stuff jump in game or skypee and shoot the breeze because summer is coming and thats when your probationary will be filled up Wink

IF any of you have questions or concern please Pm before you do soemhtign drastic liek this XD
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 pm

uhh i dont know about summer :-( im gonna be a councellor at a camp so ill be gone for 7 weeks. so as much as id like to play AC 24/7 all summer im afraid ill be gone :-( but well see as the school year winds down. how drastic was it lol?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm

o counselor XD
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

just pray i dont get the 11 year old.... :-(
some of the 15 year olds are coolish however so if im lucky ill get them =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my resignation, at least for now   my resignation, at least for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my resignation, at least for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-
Jump to: